Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day Moms!

Me and Scot try to invite his Mom for diner for Mother's Day, but she was going away, so we took her on a trip to Lancaster last Tuesday. We stopped at A.C. Moore and did some fun shopping which include storage boxes :). Me and Mom end up buying the same style - the one she picked! :)
The weather was beautiful so on the way back we stopped at Sonic for ice cream. We've never been at Sonic before so it was an adventure. I like that they brought our order on a tray-very European!
We also got a pretty frame with words describing Mom's qualities. I hope she really like it! It is in purples and looking very country and antique!
I talked to my Mom in Bulgaria. We don't have Mother's Day. We celebrate Women's Day on March 8th every year! But she was happy to talk to me!
I hope all Mom's enjoy this picture of tulips from my garden! I can't take credit for them. The previous owners of our house plant them.



No comments: