Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quilts and Rain...

Last night Mom invited me to a quilting guild meeting and they had a very nice speaker Patty - she is sister of Eleanor Burns. She introduced Eleanor's latest book "Victory Quilts". It was a lot of fun and I learned a new technique to make Flying geese. Thanks for inviting me Mom!


It finally rain in Hamburg yesterday! When we came home the rain was over. But I think my flowers are happy today!There were two other storms that past by us. We really needed it! It was kind of funny because I wasn't home, I was where the storms were. The first one we were in Borders and we even lost power for a minute. I was worryed that I forgot to close one of the windows, but it didn't rain here! Lucky me! The second one I even have a picture, we were in Wild Wood!

No comments: