I got a second award! Life is Grand! Thanks to my dearest friend Millie, from "Millie's Quilting" for nominating me for second award! She is a professional long arm quilter and she has a very interesting blog, so be sure to stop by here!
Life is Grand! Yes, it is! I usually learn from my own experience, I learned that life is precious after I lost my father. I miss him dearly!
The Rules are I have to list 5 reasons why my life is "grand", and then pass it on to five more peeps.
1. My life is grand because I am married to the love of my life.
2. My family is in good health!
3. I have the best family that supported all my dreams and told me I can do anything I want.
4. I am very happy my dad met my husband and he really liked him. I am thankful for that.
5. I have met a lot of good people in my life and I keep meeting more.
Now is my turn to nominate 5 blogger with this Grand Award:
- Katleen from Quiltldy.blogspot.com
- Julie from Julie1960-quiltsfromdownunder.blogspot.com/
- Kathy from Humble Quilter
- Barb from Oceanwavesquilts.typepad.com
- Karen from Quiltsnkaboodle.blogspot.com