Monday, November 29, 2010

Healthy and Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins

I made these "Healthy and easy chocolate chip muffins" today to bring to a friend's house and it turned out it was my surprise baby shower! I had an amazing time, I will post more about it later.

You won't believe how easy and healthy are these muffins. All you need is:

- box of chocolate cake mix,
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree,

Optional:
- 1 egg
- a hand full of chocolate chips

Mix all of the ingredients and scoop into a muffin tin sprayed with oil. Bake at 350 F for 20 - 25 min or until a tooth pick is inserted and comes out clean. The muffins came out moist and fudgey! If you have to watch your cholesterol you can omit the egg, I just though it needed it. The muffins don't have any oil if you use paper cups, but I didn't have any.


Karen from Sew Many Ways is hosting a Recipe Party, check out all the recipes or share some of yours!

7 comments:

QuiltSue said...

They look wonderful.

Unknown said...

Hi Zlaty your muffins look great and this surprise was great or?
Hugs Gunda

Micki said...

They look yummy Zlaty!
Micki

Myra said...

Sounds like a recipe I need to try! Thanks Zlaty! 8-)

Betty said...

They look so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I am going to try and make them soon too.

Willow

Millie said...

Zlaty, thanks for sharing the recipe. You know I like anything easy and if it is healthy it is even better. I bet your friend likes her muffins.
Lots of hugs,
Millie.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

They sound delicious... and EASY; what could be better? I haven't been around blog-land (as in visiting others) in a while, hope you're well!