Sunday, May 18, 2008

Countdown....Less then Two Weeks To The premier of "Sex in The City"


Less then Two Weeks To The premier of "Sex in The City" in USA...that's right it's coming May 30th ! I can't wait! I am a big fan of the series. I like all the characters Carrie - Sarah Jessica Parker, Charlotte - Kristin Davis, Miranda - Cynthia Nixon and Samantha - Kim Cattrall. And of course I like all the male actors :) Harry - Evan Handler, Steve - David Eigenberg, "Smith" Jarrod - Jason Lewis and of course Mr. Big - who doesn't like Mr. BIG - Chris Noth.
I love all the fashion in the movie.
I heard a rumor that a character dies in the movie. First it was Mr. Big , then Charlotte dies in a weird tennis accident, today I saw that it is Samantha. I hope nobody dies! I like all of them!

No comments: