Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Best Show and Tell!


The title of my blog post says it ALL!

 Meet my daughters! Natalie is 7 months already. I want her to stay baby, but she is growing up! Her big sister Veronica is 2 years and 3 months. They are the joy of our lives with my hubby.  Life is never boring at our house!

The quilt behind the girls was made by their grammy Jean. You can see more of her creations here: happysewingroom.blogspot.com

TO all my blogging friends: 
Please accept my apology for my absence from my blog. You know little kids  keep you busy! :) 

Here is a quilt I finished. I made it from customer's daughter baby clothes. I really love the quilt! It took a lot of time to cut up all the little baby clothes and fuse them, and to play with the layout. I didn't use any extra fabric is all baby clothes, except the binding and the backing! 



I used light pink bubble fleece on the back and satin for the binding. The customer LOVE the quilt! She asked me to add a sleeve so she can hang it for keep sake!  I have an order for another one on my to do list! 

Keep an eye for more show and tell on my blog! I have been busy while not bloging! :) 

Happy sewing!


5 comments:

hapsew said...

I have seen this quilt in person and it is beautiful!
Also the girls are beautiful! And I'm not saying that just because I am their grammy!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It is GREAT to hear from you... and yes, you are right, that is the BEST show and tell ever! Can't wait to see what else you've been up to... I love that sweet quilt.

Maria said...

Have missed seeing you post..
WOW what beautiful little girls Veronica and Natalie are..

The quilt is just gorgeous and I can see why your customer wants to hang it...

Denise L. Gregory said...

Sooo nice to see you pop up in my blogger feed! Your daughters are adorable & yes, I remember how busy those young years are. Enjoy the hectic, busyness of it & all the memories to be made along the way :)

Millie said...

This is the best post, Zlaty. The girls are so pretty, you can always show more pictures of them. Great customer quilt from the baby clothes. Take care,
Millie