Thursday, October 30, 2008

What I Got in the Mail

I need a Christmas Tree Skirt! I saw this Thomas Kinkade panel and order it on line. Don't you love shopping on line? I have been organizing and refolding my fabrics. It's fun!
I also got Thomas Kinkade Cottage Double Border. I didn't decide what I will use it on. My brother in law said it will look good on Christmas quilt, I think I might have time for that! :)
I needed more of this pretty fabric for the borders on my Purple and Green Star Quilt.
It has been so cold lately that it feels more like a Winter then Fall! I should get to work and finish the coffee quilt for the winter! I am thinking even using a flannel backing :)
Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zlaty

You got some lovely internet finds. The treeskirt will be just beautiful.