Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pineapple Welcome Quilt


I was looking at some of my UFO's and I found out that I am missing the letter "L" in the "Pineapple Welcome Quilt". I picked it up from "Caroline's Cottage Cottons"IN, design by Cyndy Lash.
I guess finishing it will require making a new "L" :-)
This quilt was a challenge to me color wise. I did get the kit, but then I did not like some of the colors, so I replaced them. I don't have a big collection of batiks, which is why I got the kit, but I am working on it ;-)

2 comments:

Millie Kriel said...

Beautiful pineapple quilt, but you need that L. "Wecome" will not work on your welcome banner! The bright batiks are very uplifting.

Barb on cape cod said...

Hi Zlaty, I love the winter fabrics you chose, and I love the snow...on your blog, lol. I am tired of it already in real life! Barb