Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a Surprise from Millie!

I got a package in the mail yesterday. It was a big box full of goodies from my friend Millie. She deleted her blog by mistake and I felt so bad for her, after all the time and love she put into it. I am so excited she decided to blog again!
I opened the box and I found this pretty bag!!! I love the colors and the pink tissues :-)
She must of gone crazy to send me so much stuff, I was stunned! She sent me lots of pretty fabrics, a wonderful book "Easy Does it for Friends", a very cute card and a box of chocolates. I started eating them right away! :-)

I have never seen these fabrics or this book. It is amazing how every shop has different fabrics!
There is a very cute Christmas panel. I will show it after I make it into a wall hanging! :)
I love these pastel colors, there are so feminine!
This is a view of one of the pages of the book and I made a "border" around it with the fabrics from Millie! This is the cutest book I've seen! I like all the projects in it!
I can't say enough Thank You Millie!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Zlaty, what a surprise when I went and visit your blog. You made a lovely posting and display of the fabric and book I sent you. Thank you so much for your friendship!

Happy quilting,
Millie

Millie said...

Zlaty I have tagged you for a picture meme. Please come on over!
Millie